Wednesday, March 18, 2009

5.Club Penguin and Poptropica and other website reviews

Hello BluepenFiles bloggers! Today I'm going to give a brief review over Club Penguin and Poptropica and over some websites that I know about and that are safe for kids and pretty fun!

First we have Club Penguin,(One of my most favorite).Club Penguin is a fun website for kids all ages really. You waddle you little penguin around,dress it up,play games,party and more! My penguin is Bluepen12345 if you want to find me.

Next is the website I lease talk about,(because nothing new really happens much), is Poptropica. Poptropica is kinda like Club Penguin;but you don't meet other REAL players exsept in multi-player rooms. Your on a misson to fix and bring back things that have be messed and mixed up on different Poptropica islands. Find out more for yourself! There is a new island coming out this spring! My person is Crazy Lion /or/ Lone Bite. But mostly Crazy Lion.

Other websites are: Funbrain-pretty fun and Runescape-not so much\Person-Bluepen75.

These are only some websites. there are more that I think are cool. But coment me some new ones to check out!
Bluepen over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment