Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4.Blog updates and other news

Hello BluepenFiles bloggers! As you probably have noticed, there is a 4 before the title. This is to help you and me to keep up with how many posts I have posted. Also, A couple of days ago, I posted up a poll,"How often do you brush your teeth?".It was kinda random,plus I do want to know how often my readers brush their teeth! If you don't brush at least 2 times a day, then you need to not read my blog so much and brush your teeth! But don't forget to still read my blog!There will be other changes in the blog later on! I'll keep you informed on blog updates!
In other news, MY BRACES ARE KILLING ME!!! Even though they're only on my top teeth, they still hurt real bad! I now kinda wish I never got them!
In Club Penguin news, The St. Patrick's Day party Should be over today! Did all yall members find the free item? If you didn't,(sorry), your either a nonmember or you didn't go in the leprechaun's house in the forest.
More Club Penguin news, If you would like to meet ME you should try going on the "Frostbite" server! In a couple of days or weeks, my faster server might change! I'll keep you updated on everything I know about!
Bluepen over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment