Friday, March 27, 2009

11.New Ninja stuff and sports item placement!

Hello Bluepen Files Bloggers! Today, There is new ninja stuff out in the Ninja catalog! Plus, You can now just buy the gear that goes with the games that you play! Its really late in my time zone,(because the time that my blog posts that I posted is not right),so I need to make this quick! I'm tired! Anyway, Now you can buy the gear for the minigames in Club Penguin right on the site of the game that it goes to!!! I really think it's a gimmick that the CP team is using so more people that aren't members will see that stuff and think,"Man I wish I have that! I'll just become a member!" And the CP people will get more money because it cost money to get a membership. I've thought this over for a while!
Bluepen over in out!

No comments:

Post a Comment