Thursday, March 26, 2009

10.I'm back with more news!

Hello BluepenFiles bloggers! I'm back from my vacation to Branson,MO! And I said I'd post some pics but sorry, I forgot my camera! So anyway, there are so major changes in the Club Penguin world!
First, there is the new font of words. I read Billybob's "What's New?" blog and he says that other people couldn't read the words or something like that...Well I HATE it! Now I can bearly read it! Anyway, It's not that big of a deal.
Second, The April Fools party is coming up! All Y'all excited? I now I am! I read in the paper today that G or Gary is planing something warpy with boxes! Let me now what your ideas of it is!(I think I already know!)
Third, The Penguin Play Awards is still going strong! Nonmembers will be able to go into the Stage! But only Members will be able to go back stage to the VIP room!
Fourth,(getting tired yet?) There will be a new Ninja catalog coming out Friday! Get ready Member-Ninjas!
There is still more to come! Remember to comment me new website names to check out! Give me some feedback here!!!!! Tell people about my blog!
Bluepen over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment