Monday, April 13, 2009

17.Last Secret Room and good-bye.


Hello BluepenFiles bloggers! I know I haven't posted in a long time so here I am! Anyway, Here is EPF Command Room-the last secret room I'm ever going to post because Bluepen12345 is now not going to post anymore! Sorry guys but I'm closing this down! It will remain on the web, but I just will not be posting anymore! Well, I may post a little bit now and then, so check back every so often! There are so many things that I wanted to tell the people of the world! But sadly, NOBODY EVEN READS MY BLOG!!!!! Hey,tell you guys what, If I can get at least 100 comments, and poll answers, I'll come back on the web! Well, I guess this is good-bye!

Bluepen over and out FOREVER! (or at least for a long,long time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment