Thursday, April 2, 2009

15.April Fools Party!

Hello BluepenFiles bloggers! Yesterday, I think, the April Fools Party started! Have all of yall got to the Secret Box Dimension? If you haven't, you can get there by going to member igloos on your map if your a nonmember and walking towards boxes with swirls in them. This will take you there. Members, you can buy this Porthole in the Box Store in the Snow Forts. And for the record, I hate to say, if you get everyone off the middle box AND stairs, nothing happens. I really was excited about that! I thought(and a lot of others)that maybe If you get everyone of the middle box and stairs, the box would float up and reveal a secret room. But I went to a Portuguese server with like only ten people on the whole server and went to this room and when they all left, I waited like ten minutes and nothing happened! I took A picture to show you guys.
Well, off of that subject, I still am doing the secret rooms thing but I only upload one pic a day, sorry. But maybe tomorrow I'll upload a pic of the PSA HQ!!! And pretty soon, A pic of the most secret room in all of Club Penguin, Where only EPF agents are aloud to go: The Elite Penguin Force Command Room! If you are completely lost here, The new DS game is called Elite Penguin Force and you go on missions, earn coins that you can download onto you REAL INTERNET CLUB PENGUIN ACCOUNT! I have over 10,000 coins because of this! Well I better go! Remember to post comments and take polls!
Bluepen over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment