Monday, April 6, 2009

16.Back to secret rooms,April Fools party and new penguins.

Hello BluepenFiles bloggers! I'm back with a pic of the PSA HQ! Here it is! If you are not a PSA agent, well, you can become one! Here's how: Click on the 'M' in the top right corner and you can probably do it from there! Anyway, the April Fools Party has left and back to regular Club Penguin! The Box Dimension is still open though! make sure to check it out! Just go to other member igloos on your map and walk to the swirling purple boxes! But hurry! I'll be gone soon! Oh and just in case you ever wonder, nothing happens if you get off the middle and stairs too, I have prof! Look at some other posts because I don't remember the post number,but it's true! In other news, I have created two new penguins that one day, when my blog is more popular, I will give the passwords to some lucky winners! The names are Redpen67890 (from Bluepen12345-me) and Greenpen1234 (not 5 because there weren't enough spaces!) Well, that's it for today!Bluepen over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment